Security and Me
Identify your Profile: How do you relate to software
What is Security and Me?
This questionnaire explores your individual profile of motivation and working style. It relates what you find to your security-related activities in your work.
Why should I use this?
Security is not only technical. It is a multi-faceted concern that touches on who people are and what they think is important in daily work, in particular jobs, and in their career.
This inventory helps participants identify attributes of their working life, and informs them about factors that may influence how security is done in professional work places.
When can it be used?
- Free time, such as like 10% days,
- Goal setting initiatives,
- Away days, or
- Whenever's convenient
To complete this survey, you need:
- Between 15 and 30 minutes;
- Individual participants;
- A printed set of questions and supporting materials
(download pack); and
- Ideally, someone to discuss the results with.
This activity might be right for you if you want:
- An activity that will complement technical security training.
- To provide a method for developers to take stock of their working life.
- To help developers better understand how they
approach security on the job.